Downstream Casino Resorts provides a Las-Vegas style entertainment experience for everyone. The resort offers new ways to play influenced by the rich history of Native American culture. The construction of this Quapaw tribe casino resort included:
- 70,000 square foot Las Vegas style casino;
- 12-story, 212 room hotel on 20 acres of land that skirts the Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas borders;
- 5 restaurants & Live stage performance theater;
- World-class, full-service spa, salon and fitness center;
- World’s first installation of a Color Kinetic Color Graze system on the hotel’s exterior
- Installation of one 300kVa and one 400kVa uninterruptible power supplies;
- Installation of two 4000A 277/480V service entrances;
- Installation of two megawatts of emergency power;
- Construction of cellular floor system for gaming power & data;
- Installation of complete tele/data system throughout the casino, hotel, and back-of-house inclusive of data for gaming;
- Construction of sound and fire alarm system.
McPhee completed the design and build project in the scheduled amount of time, installing all electrical aspects for the casino resort. The project was completed outside of McPhee’s normal area of work and showed McPhee’s ability to work in a remote location.